FINDING YOUR WHO


Hey there, fellow mental health warriors. I want to start off by saying, I see you. I see the battles you face every single day, the struggles that no one else may understand. But let me tell you something—I believe in you. Yes, you. And I want to share something with you that has truly changed my life: the concept of "who, not how."

You see, for the longest time, I was stuck in this pattern of trying to figure out "how" to get better. How can I fix my anxiety? How can I overcome my depression? How can I find the strength to keep going? I was so focused on finding the answers within myself, trying to do it all on my own. But let me tell you, that approach only left me feeling even more overwhelmed and helpless.

Then, one day, I stumbled upon a simple but profound idea: "who, not how." Instead of constantly asking myself how I can do it all, I started asking who could help me. Who could I lean on for support? Who could guide me through this journey? Who could I turn to when I felt like I couldn't go on?

And let me tell you, that shift in mindset changed everything. I started reaching out to friends, family, and professionals for help. I sought out therapy and found a supportive community of people who could relate to my struggles. I surrounded myself with "whos" who lifted me up and reminded me that I don't have to face my battles alone.

So, my fellow warriors, I want to ask you this: who can you turn to for support? Who can you lean on when your strength feels depleted? Who can you reach out to when the weight of your mental health feels too heavy to bear?

I know it can be scary to ask for help. I know it can feel vulnerable and overwhelming. But let me tell you, there is so much power in leaning on others. There is strength in seeking out the "whos" who can walk alongside you on this journey. You do not have to face your battles alone.

And remember, it's not about "how" you will find the strength to keep going—it's about "who" will be there to lift you up when you need it most. You are not weak for asking for help. You are courageous and resilient for seeking the support you deserve.

So, I want to encourage you to take a step today. Reach out to someone you trust. Seek out a professional who can guide you through this journey. Surround yourself with a supportive community of "whos" who understand and uplift you. You deserve to have a strong support system to lean on.

And always remember, you are not alone. You are worthy of the help and support you need. You are strong, and you are capable of overcoming your battles with the "whos" by your side.

Take a deep breath, my friend, and reach out. You've got this. And there are "whos" out there who've got your back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMBRACING SECOND CHANCES

EMBRACING YOUR UNIQUE MELODY

GOD'S PERSPECTIVE ON FOMO